Twitter

martes, 25 de octubre de 2016

Auxiliar de conversación inglesa 2016-17


Hello. 
 My name is Adair O’Brien and I’m from Canberra (pronounced /Canbrah/) the capital city of Australia – more or less the opposite end of the world to Spain. I am working this year in Carmelo Cortés as an auxiliary English teacher, and I’m very happy to be here in Tomelloso. I have a Bachelors of Arts with Honours degree and have experience working in a primary school in Socuellamos last year. I hope that the students will take the opportunity to improve their English with me, and I’ll do all I can to assist them in learning English.
Cheers – Adair.     

Hola.
Mi nombre es Adair O´Brien y soy de Camberra (pronunciado /Canbrah/) la capital de Australia -aproximadamente las antípodas de España-. Estoy trabajando este año en Carmelo Cortés como auxiliar de conversación inglesa, y estoy muy feliz por estar aquí en Tomelloso. Tengo estudios universitarios de Arte con matrícula de honor y tengo experiencia previa en un colegio de primaria de Socuéllamos en el que trabajé en el pasado curso. Espero que los alumnos de este año tengan la oportunidad de practicas inglés conmigo. Me esforzaré por que aprendan el idioma inglés.
Saludos.  Adair.